Registration 3rd KLM Aruba Marathon on June 6th 2021 is open!
(2020 participants are automatically registered for 2021)
Due to Covid-19 we had to reschedule the racet to June 6th, 2021. All 2020 participants are automatically transferred to the rescheduled 3rd edition of the KLM Aruba Marathon on June 6th, 2020. Double entree is not possible. If you have questions please contact us via
All Fees are including the 2021 personal start number with bib-tag, (online)time registration, a event (cotton) T-Shirt, free event App (Track & Trace) and a cool medal! Only for the 5K walk and 10K walk is no minimum age. The Half Marathon a minimum age of 16. The Full Marathon a minimum age of 18. The DRI FIT Finisher shirt and Pasta party are optional and can be ordered during the registration proces.
The Start of the Marathon is 3.30 am (twice the half Marathon course), the Half Marathon starts at 5.30 am, the 10K at 06.30 am, and the 5K starts at 7.30 am. All distances will finish approximately at the same time at the famous beach of The Ritz-Carlton, to celebrate together this unique Caribbean running event together.
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Time cut off: You must be able to complete the Full Marathon in 6 hours and the Half Marathon in 4 hours. Runners who are reached by the sweeper vehicle, based on the passing-time table, and will therefore certainly exceed the time limit will be called upon by a member of the jury to leave the race and, for reasons of safety, get into the sweeper vehicle. Time table: 5 km: 00:42:39/ 4:12:39, 10 km: 01:25:18/ 4:55:18, 15 km: 02:07:58/ 5:37:58, Half Marathon 03:00:00/ 6:30:00, 25 km: 03:33:16/ 7:03:16, 30 km: 04:15:55/ 7:45:55, 35 km: 04:58:35/ 8:28:35, 40 km: 05:41:14/ 9:11:14, Marathon: 06:00:00/ 9:30:00
- You must be at least 16 years old to run the Half Marathon.
- You must be at least 18 years old to run the Marathon.
- You must be at least 14 years old to run the 10K. There is no age limit to walk the 10K.
- You must be at least 12 years old to run the 5K. No age limit on the 5K walk.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to run the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K or 5K.
- If you are registered for the Marathon you may finish as a Half Marathoner. No registered Half Marathon participant will be scored as a Full-marathon finisher if he/she chooses to do the Full marathon. You will be considered a bandit runner.
- Race numbers are required to participate. NO BANDITS!
- You must show a photo ID to pick-up your race packet.
- NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP!
- NO race day registration.
- NO skateboards, bikes, dogs or in-line skates will be allowed on the course.
- Your registration confirmation will be emailed.
- Registration Updates and Changes – Please contact us at
- Participation is at participants own Risk