Race Packet pickup & Start Times
Race Packet period pickup, Entrance only via Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort Parking:
- Aruba residents Fully Vaccinated or with an accurate PCR Test (negative result)
Only Thursday June 3rd and Friday June 4th, 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Aruban residents who need to have a Fast Covid-19 test (because you need to be fully vaccinated or have a negative test result to enter the race)
Only Saturday June 5th, 08:00 am - 12:30 pm
- International Participants
Thursday June 3rd and Friday June 4th 08:00 am- 06:00 pm and Saturday June 5th 08:00 am - 12:30 pm.
Late arrival on Aruba? Email us for an appointment:
Change of distance:
This is only possible during the Race packet pick up. First get your start number then change it at the servicedesk
Saturday June 5th 06:00 pm- 09:00 pm (Tip! 5KM runners, after the race, great pasta diner next to the finish)
Location: Restaurant Gilligan's Seafood Shack, located at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort Beach
Dress code: Your favorite Running shirt
Vouchers, can be purchased during registration or at the race packet pick up service desk.
Pasta Diner (Incl.3 soft drinks) $35,- / fl 63,-
Important: Public is not allowed at the start and finish. It is not allowed to wait for each other at the finish. Meet afterwards at home, at a bar, restaurant, hotel, at your car- anywhere, but not near the start and finish area! Avoid crowd at all times! Via the KLM Aruba Marathon App, available in the app store and google play, you can follow family and friends online during the race (from start to finish). All participants who are registered and have paid are uploaded in the App (updated twice a week).
NEW! Saturday June 5th
Start 5:00 pm
Start 6:00 pm
Sunday June 6th
Start 3:30 am (Finish time max 9:30 am)
Time cut off: runners have six hours to complete the course
Start 4:30 am
Start 5:45 am
Start 6:15 am
To avoid crowds:
- 5km race is rescheduled to Saturday June 5th, 2021
- 10km, Half and Full Marathon stay on Sunday June 6th
- Race packet pick-up period extended
- Social distance always!
- Face mask and start number mandatory in start area
- Face mask mandatory during race packet pick up
- You can only pick up your own start number
- Pasta party will be pasta diner
- No public
- No After party or celebration party
The start and finish is at the Parking space between the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino and the Barceló Aruba hotel.
The Aruba International Marathon is far more than running. It is a RUN-cation! It is beach, sun, culture, dining and shopping.
Run to www.aruba.com and explore what Aruba has to offer