Register right away!
All Fees are including a personal start number with bib-tag, (online)time registration, a event (cotton) T-Shirt, free event App (Track & Trace) and a cool medal! Only for the 5K and 10K (walk or run) is no minimum age. The Half Marathon a minimum age of 16. The Full Marathon a minimum age of 18. The DRI FIT Finisher shirt and Pasta party are optional.
The Start of the Marathon is 3.30 am (twice the half Marathon course), the Half Marathon starts at 6.00 am, the 10K at 07.00 am, and the 5K starts at 7.30 am. All distances will finish approximately at the same time at the famous beach of the Marriott and Ritz Carlton, to celebrate together this unique Caribbean running event.
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- You must be able to complete the Full Marathon in 7 hours and the Half Marathon in 4 hours. However, the finish line for the full marathon will remain open for 8 hours and the half marathon will remain open for 5 hours. Slower runners and walkers who are not able to keep the respective pace will be subject to street re-openings and will need to proceed using sidewalks and road breakdown lanes. Participants will still receive a finisher’s medal and official finisher’s certificate.
- You must be at least 16 years old to run the Half Marathon.
- You must be at least 18 years old to run the Marathon.
- You must be at least 12 years old to run the 10K. There is no age limit to walk the 10K.
- No age limit on the 5K walk or run.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to run the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K or 5K.
- If you are registered for the Marathon you may finish as a Half Marathoner. No registered Half Marathon participant will be scored as a Full-marathon finisher if he/she chooses to do the Full marathon. You will be considered a bandit runner.
- Race numbers are required to participate. NO BANDITS!
- You must show a photo ID to pick-up your race packet.
- NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP!
- NO race day registration.
- NO coaches, skateboards, baby joggers, bikes, dogs or in-line skates will be allowed on the course.
- Your registration confirmation will be emailed.
- Registration Updates and Changes – Please contact us at email@example.com